- the ability for customers to view their invoices online
- the ability to create repeating invoices for those regular customer invoices – these can automatically record and email to your customers
- the ability for your accountant to access your accounting information and help produce management reports, as well as adding commentary and footnotes to the accounts to highlight what is happening in your business
- use of bank feeds to import bank transactions, increasing productivity and saving time that would normally be spent on doing data entry
- Xero’s mobile application “Touch” allowing you to create and send invoices on the go, check the balance of your bank accounts and credit cards, as well as taking a picture of receipts so that you can upload and submit them on your next expense claim.
With a live view of your finances with Xero, it’s never been easier to stay on top of cashflow — freeing you up to do your best work.
A variety of Add-On applications in the areas of CRM, Debtor Tracking, e-Commerce, Inventory, HR, Point of Sale, Reporting, Time Tracking and more, are available to work with Xero and only serve to further enhance the amount of information available to the business. The seamless of the integration of these Add-On applications with Xero works beautifully.
Xero provides customer online training resources . If however, you still feel that you require further training. Total Bookkeeping & Business Solutions, can assist you here.
We provide personalised training solutions – one on one, or in small groups which can be customised to meet your business needs. As little or as much as you need. Our training programs are designed to help you become competent in the use of your Xero Accounting package.
As Xero Bronze Partners and with one of our Xero Certified Advisors, Total Bookkeeping & Business Solutions offers assistance in the installation and support of Xero Accounting Software. So if you are in need of assistance – call now.