BAS and GST SERVICES
If you want to have someone prepare or lodge your tax returns, notices or statements, or to provide you with taxation advice, you should ensure they are registered with The Tax Practitioners Board.
Only registered agents can legally charge a fee or other reward for providing tax agent or BAS services.
If you engage a person, for a fee (not in the course of employment), to carry out any of the following tasks, then they will be required to be a Registered BAS Agent
- Coding transactions, particularly in circumstances where it requires the interpretation or application of a BAS provision
- Reconciling BAS data entry to ascertain the figures that should be included on an Activity statement
- Filling in activity statements on behalf of an entity or instructing the entity which figures to include
- Ascertaining the withholding obligations for the employees of a client, including the preparation of payment summaries
- Calculation and reporting of Superannuation obligations
What we offer
- Review of your accounts to ensure that GST coding is correct
- Preparation of your Monthly IAS or Quarterly BAS
- Electronic lodgement of your statements
- PAYG Summary reconciliation
- PAYG Summary lodgement
- Reconciliation of your GST accounts
- Annual Taxable Payments Reporting
WHY USE US ?
- We are Registered BAS Agents, as are our employees.
- Our staff are Accounting qualified with a minimum of 10 years of Bookkeeping and BAS lodgement experience.
- Our experience and expertise saves you the time and worry
- Lodgement of your BAS, Payment summaries and TPRS via electronic lodgement portal.