Since March 1st 2010 the remaining provisions of the Tax Agents Services bill took effect.
If you provide BAS services for a fee or other reward to your clients you must register as a BAS agent with the Tax Practitioners Board. Paid employees providing BAS services to or for their employees do not need to be registered with the Board.
Computer Training Solutions Pty Limited t/as Total Bookkeeping & Business Solutions, is a Registered BAS Agent and provides the following bookkeeping services:
- Accounts Payable processing & management
- Accounts Receivable processing & management
- Account Reconciliations – including bank accounts, clearing accounts etc.
- Management of outstanding debtors
- Payroll management – including Payroll processing & Payroll Tax calculations
- Workcover and Workers Compensation annual returns
- Year end pack for your accountant
- Any other miscellaneous data entry/bookkeeping requirements
Financial and Management Reporting
- Preparation of Monthly Management Reports – incorporating Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Debtors and Creditor Balances
- Budget Analysis
- Cashflow Analysis
Why use us?
- We hold a BAS Agent Licence, as do our employees.
- Our staff are Accounting qualified with a minimum of 10 years of Bookkeeping experience.
- Our experience and expertise saves you the time and worry
- Contact us today for a free quote