Are there times when you are unsure of where to go to get the information you need?
Do you just need that helping hand to speak to someone who can provide you with a helping hand?
Are you starting a new business and just need some direction?
Please find below a few Useful Resources that any business should be aware of
Tax Reform Info Line Business 13 2478
- PAYG and GST
- Activity Statements
- Australian Business Number
- Business GST Information
- Lodging your Activity Statements on time
- Contractor or Employee Tool
- Employee leave entitlements
- Payroll Tax
- PAYG Payment Summaries
- PAYG Withheld Calculator
Business Information Line 13 2866
- Business inquiries on accounts, lodgement and payment
- Other general business inquiries
- Fairwork Ombudsman
- Types of Insurances
- Download your Small Business Tax Calendar for 2013 – 2014
- Check validity of supplier ABN
Superannuation 13 1020
What about joining some Associations that will assist you with issues or help you to grow.
Australia Payroll Association
Chambers of Commerce or Industry Groups
- NSW Business Chamber
- Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Australian Industry Group
- Australian Institute of Management
These are just a few of the useful links that businesses should consider reviewing on a regular basis.