Accounting Software Solutions
The right accounting software can be a valuable, time saving tool. However, choosing the right system for your business can be difficult. Did you know there are more than 60 different options available in Australia?
Our ongoing staff training gives us access to the very latest in accounting software solutions. Let Computer Training & Bookkeeping Solutions provide assistance in helping you choose the software solution best suited to your needs. A software solution, that will provide you with valuable, accurate and timely information utilising the latest technologies.
Whether you’ve outgrowing your current setup, merging a new business into your existing system or needing a software health check – Computer Training & Bookkeeping Solutions have the experts to advise you.
Working in the cloud with Xero
Cloud accounting is revolutionising the way businesses do business. And, it’s a really simple way to track your finances. Give your business the head start.
‘Working in the Cloud’, Live Accounting’, ‘Cloud Accounting’, ‘Cloud Computing’ are all terms you are starting to hear more and more. We are definitely seeing the momentum grow in the business world as everyone gets a better understanding of the benefits it holds.
Quite simply, cloud computing is the offering of applications and services over the internet, on demand, as if it were installed locally.
What is Xero?
Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
Xero includes a full accrual accounting system with a cashbook, automated daily bank feeds, invoicing, debtors, creditors, GST/BAS and reporting.
Xero is an online accounting system that gives you access to your financial information anytime, anywhere. Xero updates your financial information in real-time.
The privacy and security of your data is taken care of and is stored on Xero’s secure servers, where it’s backed up regularly. This means even if your computer is lost or stolen your data is safe.
Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cash flow. Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, BAS, tax returns, reporting and much more.
The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as us, your accountants, to collaborate online. No more cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
BENEFITS OF XERO – Simple. Smart. Secure.
Xero puts you in control of your business. Xero is an online accounting system that gives you and your advisors easy access to your bank transactions, invoices, reports and even your GST.
- You’ll always be on top of your cash flow. At a glance the Xero dashboard gives you:
- A summary of all your bank accounts’ details and balances
- Visibility of how much money you have coming in and going out
- Outstanding staff expense claims
- The ability to drill down to see transaction details
Banking and billing with ease
Xero lets you enter your invoices quickly and efficiently, whether you are creating and invoice for one or many items.
- You can create a schedule to automatically generate invoices on a regular basis, saving you the time and hassle of entering the invoice manually every month.
- You can email formatted invoices directly to customers from within Xero and you can choose to email a copy to yourself.
- Xero has made bank reconciliation easy and fun. You can automatically import your bank statements into Xero daily, so you don’t waste time downloading and uploading bank files manually.
Manage your payables
Keeping on top of your payables has never been easier. Xero lets you track where your money is going and why.
- See all your outstanding invoices at a glance.
- Set-up repeating payables invoices for regular suppliers
- Approve shares workflows to relieve the business owner
- Enter receipts for your expense claims as you collect the, or all in one go.
- Choose to pay part of all of a claim. You’ll; have all the information about the claim on hand to help make the decision.
- Approve or decline each receipt in a submitted expense claim. The entire expense claim can then be authorised.
Xero is web-based so you can work where you want, when you want.
- 24/7 access from any internet connection in the world – PC, Mac, iPhone, BlackBerry or other Windows Mobile device.
Xero requires no installation, manual backups, maintenance or additional software. All updates and new features are available to you when you next login. Help is always at hand with free, unlimited email support, a comprehensive online help centre and an expansive library of videos from getting started tours to tips and tricks.
Secure and private
Xero stores all your accounting information on highly secure corporate grade servers that are automatically backed up.
Xero lets you collaborate with your trusted advisors online. You can
- Control who has access to your data and what they can see, with their user permission levels and records of when a use last logged on.
- Allow employees to create invoices and expense claims, but not have access to your bank accounts and reports.
- Lock accounting periods to close off a tax period, and prevent other users from changing your data.
- Eliminate the need to email or send vital data insecurely by disc
- Rest assured your data is sage. Unlike desktop applications, data isn’t stored on your computer so it’s not compromised if lost or stolen.
I want to know more? How do I get started?
Computer Training & Bookkeeping Solutions has partnered with Xero, an online accounting software package designed for small business. Xero is a great way to get started in the cloud, with a simple, easy to use, versatile platform.
Check out what Xero looks like and the additional benefits by having a look at this video
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/6r7TJAs1iIU” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
For further information or to arrange a full demonstration talk to Computer Training & Bookkeeping Solutions today!